Engineers' House, Bristol
Engineers' House "A great new experience"
Martyn Bowen General Manager:
“Those that know me will also know that the grass does not grow under my feet and I tend to be a bit off the wall in thinking”, “during the last 12 months we have been busily re-inventing our working and lounge spaces, thinking outside of the box to give our customers a truly memorable experience”.
“Going forward it is more important than ever to recognise that as well as needing state-of-the-art AV/tech, ergonomic furniture and clean professional learning rooms which we have also concentrated on, we also need to provide amazing, thought-provoking spaces and areas to chill out/relax/recharge, feel free and smile in”.
“I think that we have captured all of these things and then some, but hey you tell us… the team and I look forward to welcoming you to Engineers House".
Learning rooms: enhancing delegate concentration and focus
24 conference and training rooms, ergonomic furniture gives delegates full comfort and the best learning environment.
- In-house state of the art Stem Hybrid Video Conferencing blended learning for 1-1000 remote delegates plus your onsite cohort, fully interactive and supported by our professional technicians
- 86 to 100-inch flat-screen displays give 4K crystal clear viewing
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband
- Supported by our fully trained dedicated team
Engineers' House, our Bristol venue, ensures the perfect opportunity to position yourselves as an authoritative, industry-leading and professional organisation within your sector. Perfect for board meetings, staff workshops, training programmes, team building, conferences and small team meetings.
We understand hiring a venue can be an arduous task, but here at Engineers' House, our Bristol venue provides a smooth, hassle-free experience from beginning to end.
Engineers' House is ideal for:
Explore Engineers' House using our Virtual Tour
Inside and Outside Spaces: Chill Out, relax, recharge and smile
Rainforest cafés, garden café, marquees, sun beds, hidden doors and passages… this truly is an exciting experience.
Unlimited Refreshments: Bean to cup coffee machines, herbal and fruit infusions, canned drinks, wrapped snacks all come as standard.
Bespoke Lunchtime solutions choose from an “on the go”, “brasserie sit down”, or “mingle lunch”, the menu`s and choices are current and on point and of course the choice is for you and your and delegates.
“Brasserie lunch” informal hot and cold brasserie dining with a wide selection of hot main and superfood salad dishes, cheese selections and desserts.
“On the go, individual takeaway box” Griddled Panini Melts, freshly prepared superfood salads and dressings.
“Mingle” bespoke hot and cold freshly prepared finger or hot bowl food using the freshest of ingredients with a blend of hearty and or healthy dishes.
Available to book now: Fully interactive Hybrid Virtual Video Conference Facilities
Our Blended Learning, Hybrid systems are Fully Interactive and plug and play.
Interactive face to face and virtual video conference facilities, blended learning, hybrid events supported by our professional technicians available for any size of meeting or event, add to your enquiry or call to discuss options now.
Engineers` House the correct choice:
- Event health and safety: safe systems of work, Cleaning, Sanitising and fogging, EHO approved.
- Professional contemporary environment
- Award winning customer service
- Fully interactive Hybrid Virtual Video Conference Facilities
- 20 light, airy well ventilated conference rooms, all with opening windows
- Excellent quality food and beverage service
- 8 refreshment lounge areas
- 170 parking spaces with parking attendant to assist