Business as usual
Following the government announcements (W/C 12.10.20), we at Make Venues are keen to clarify for our clients the current situation when you consider running your meeting, conference or events programmes at our venues
- While there are major changes to the way citizens will run their lives, businesses are affected in slightly different ways
- Meetings for under 30 people can still take place, so long as they are hosted in Covid-19 secure venues
- Make Venues have passed the most stringent tests to ensure we go over and above the minimum standards of safety and hygiene
- Options exist for groups to operate in ‘bubbles’ of less than six
- Make Venues have the capability to link together meeting rooms through conferencing technology Make Venue’s primary objective is to allow our clients to have the meetings they want in the most secure and hygienically safe way.
If you have any queries, please do feel free to speak to our team at Make Venues on 0808 168 5874.
Duty of care
Working with the advice from Public Health England and the UK Government, we have applied this duty of care policy and the measures we have introduced to ensure that our guests and staff can feel confident that they are in safe hands.