Broadway House, Westminster, London
This impressive Edwardian building offers five floors of light, contemporary venue hire rooms in Westminster. It’s the ideal place for meeting colleagues, clients or delegates in central London. The venue sits directly opposite St James’s Park Tube Station and is within walking distance of St James’s Park, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament.
- 1 minute walk from St James’s Park Tube station
- Supports up to 135 delegates theatre style and 105 delegates cabaret style
- 20 rooms across 5 floors
- 5 lounge areas, 4 mini-meet rooms
- Complimentary snacking stations
- Range of dining options
- Hybrid and virtual meeting technology, with on-site support
- Partnerships with local hotels
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Team Building
Why Choose Broadway House?
- Easy access in the heart of Westminster, Central London (tube, train, walk)
- High quality food and beverage
- Best standards of facilities and award-winning customer service
- Impressive Edwardian grandeur outside, with fresh, modern rooms inside
- A sustainable destination, from a company committed to its core values
- Highly flexible venue, allowing events to be split across several meeting rooms and breakout areas
- Inspiring and comfortable surroundings, with interesting features and themed areas
- Vast choice of room options available; from smaller bright and airy meeting rooms to more expansive spaces suited for training and conferences
- All-inclusive price with no hidden costs, supported by event management services and consultancy
Tube - Victoria is a short walk away, or a 10-minute taxi ride. Waterloo and Charing Cross mainline stations are also within walking distance or a 15-minute taxi ride away. St James's Park tube station on the District and Circle lines, is directly opposite Broadway House.
Car – There are parking bays right outside the venue, or the nearest carpark is five minutes’ walk from Broadway House.
Taxi - Black cabs are the best option if you want a taxi and are readily available to flag down in Tothill Street. There is also a nearby rank opposite the underground station.